Yesterday was the 75th Birthday of the King – Elvis Presley. So we thought we’d give you 5 interesting facts about Elvis that you may or may not know:
1. Elvis was a black belt in Karate, his favorite form was American Kempo.
2. Elvis recorded more than 600 songs in his music career and didn’t write a single one of them.
3. Elvis wore a cross, the Hebrew letter chai, and a star of David around his neck. “I don’t want to miss out on heaven due to a technicality,” he said.
4. Was the Biggest Tax Payer in 1973 in the USA
5, In 2004, Forbes listed him as the #1 richest deceased person, with a worth of $45 million. When he died (supposedly) in August 1977, Elvis had $5 million in his bank account.
6. Elvis only performed two concerts outside of the US